Appointment Terms & Conditions :
- You are requested to be available at least 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Presence of the user along with the information summary (if applicable) is required.
- Svyam Bane Gopal will make all efforts to honor the appointment. However, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the appointment may be delayed or rescheduled. A new appointment date and/or time, according to the user’s convenience, and availability of slot with the same mentor, or a new mentor, will be proposed.
- Confirmed appointments for Consultations can be booked between 9 AM and 7.30 PM. Appointments requests submitted post 7.30 PM for the next day will be confirmed the following day after 10 AM.
Online Consultations – Terms & Conditions :
Svyam Bane Gopal is providing online consultations using voice calling/offline consulting (E-MAIL) (“Tele-Consultation”) through its website/call centre/phone/whatsapp. The following terms and conditions govern all the transactions with respect to tele-consultations including appointment booking and refund and all other transactions through the website or through its authorized third party websites. Tele Consultation services available on the Website do not in any way constitute an invitation or recommendation to avail the tele-consultation Services. The services provided through the Website are not intended in any ways to be a substitute for face to face consultation with a doctor. Svyam Bane Gopal advices the users to make independent assessment in respect of its accuracy or usefulness and suitability prior to making any decision in reliance hereof. Terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ hereafter refers to the user both registered and unregistered who is using/browsing through the Svyam Bane Gopal website and/or partner websites and/or availing any of the services from Svyam Bane Gopal.
Availability, Appointment, Rescheduling, Free review and/or Cancellation:
- Tele-consultation from a specific mentor shall be available subject to his/her availability/willingness/discretion. Confirmation of your appointment with a specific mentor, as per his/her availability, may be sent to you via email. Svyam Bane Gopal reserves the right to reschedule or cancel an appointment without any prior notice.
- The time provided for consultation to you is indicative and actual consultation time may change depending on the consulting mentor’s discretion
- Your consulted mentor reserves the right to provide post consultation free review.
- Consultations can be booked, rescheduled or cancelled only within the stipulate time limits.
Information and Documents required:
- You are solely responsible for the information you provide in Svyam Bane Gopal. The advice of the mentor will depend upon the information you provide in Svyam Bane Gopal.
- User discretion is advised while submitting/uploading the required information.
- If the information provided by you is false/deceptive/inaccurate or misleading, Svyam Bane Gopal reserves the right to cancel your appointment without assuming any liability whatsoever. Hence, it’s advised to submit/upload all relevant and accurate information on the portal.
- The information provided by you may be used for the purpose of services including analysis, research, training and disclosure (where required) to its affiliates, agents and government authorities.
- The information provided by you can be kept with Svyam Bane Gopal indefinitely and can be used without revealing your identity.
Equipment and connectivity requirement:
- The services available on the website shall be provided to you via audio consultation, or as an offline review through e-mail. Please ensure that you are equipped with proper equipment and internet connectivity as mentioned or is relevant for the service you want to avail. In case of inadequate equipment, technical error or defective internet connectivity Svyam Bane Gopal reserves the right to reschedule or cancel your appointment without any notice.
- You understand and acknowledge that there will not be any physical examination involved and the consultation services shall be provided remotely. The opinion delivered by the mentor shall solely be based on the verbal communication between the concerned mentor and the aspirant user and other information provided/uploaded by the user on the website/WhatsApp/email etc.
- Svyam Bane Gopal or the consulting mentors shall not be liable for misdiagnosis / faulty judgment / interpretation error / perception error/Adverse events/ inefficacy of prescribed treatment or advice/validity of the advice or prescription provided by the consulting Doctor in your country of residence/ unavailability of the recommended or prescribed treatment under any condition or circumstances. Users are advised to use their discretion for following the advice obtained post consultation from Svyam Bane Gopal.
- Svyam Bane Gopal Services are not meant in any way for emergency and life-threatening conditions. It is advised to take the viewers to the nearest hospital in such cases.
- Svyam Bane Gopal, like many other websites uses “Cookies”. Cookies are small data files that a Website stores on your web browser. These are used for the purpose of storing your preferences of previous activities browsing activities, profiling and tracking behaviour on this Website. By visiting Svyam Bane Gopal Website you acknowledge, accept and expressly authorize Svyam Bane Gopal for the placement of Cookies on your web browser.
Electronic Payments/ Refunds :
- Svyam Bane Gopal offers online mode of payment. You may use internet banking or debit/credit card for making payment for consultation charges. You shall be directed to our trusted payment gateway partners once you proceed to make payment of Service Fees.
- Svyam Bane Gopal shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, if incorrect or inaccurate credit / debit card details are provided by you for making the payment of consultation Fees or you use a credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you or if you permit a third party to use your password or other means to access your account.
- Svyam Bane Gopal shall keep the aforesaid information confidential at all times and shall not utilize and share the same with any of the third parties unless is an authorized third party website and / or required by law regulation or court order.
- Refunds may be made in case a request is raised by the user by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 hrs from the time of payment.
- Refunds will only be made against genuine and trackable cancellation requests generated by sending email to email@example.com. Refund request against delays, nature of advice obtained, efficacy of treatment, outcomes of consultation will not be entertained.
- Refunds may be processed within 15 working days from the receipt of a request from you.
- You have the option to reschedule or cancel a booked mentor appointment within 2 hrs from the time of payment, by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Svyam Bane Gopal reserves the right to modify / implement a new pricing structure at any time prior to billing you for your initial payment or for future payments.
Use of content & Copyright:
- Svyam Bane Gopal owns the website as well the intellectual property contained thereon including approximately all programs, processes, designs, software, technologies, trademark, trade names, inventions and materials therein and all the services offered by the mentors or others on the Website.
- You shall not use the content available on the website without the prior written permission of Svyam Bane Gopal.
Privacy and Security:
- Svyam Bane Gopal uses secure encryption technology to keep your information safe and secured at all time. Svyam Bane Gopal is committed towards maintaining the privacy of the information uploaded by you on the website and complies with the industry standard security safeguards for the purpose of securing the website and the information provided/uploaded by you.
- Svyam Bane Gopal uses all reasonable endeavors to ensure the integrity of the online payment facility’s security. Despite our endeavors, breaches of security and confidentiality could occur. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of any breaches in security.
- You agree and undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified Svyam Bane Gopal, the concerned mentor and Svyam Bane Gopal for any losses, costs, charges and expenses including reasonable attorney fees that the concerned mentor and Svyam Bane Gopal may suffer on account of (a) misdiagnosis / faulty judgment /interpretation errors / perception error arising from (i) your failure to provide correct and / or complete information / history about the aspirant viewer in timely appropriate manner; or (ii) suppression of material facts; or your failure to provide information about the aspirant viewer ; or (iv) misinterpretation of the advice / diagnosis by you; or (v) failure to follow mentor’s advice by you; or (b) incorrect or inaccurate credit / debit card details provided by you; or (c) using a credit / debit card which is not lawfully owned by you; or (d) if you permit a third party to use your password or other means to access your account.
- Svyam Bane Gopal provides the services on “as is” basis and expressly disclaims all representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to the operations of the website, the information, content, service provided through or in connection with the website.
- In no event shall Svyam Bane Gopal be responsible for any third party misuse for the data and for any acts, deeds and circumstances beyond the control of the management of Svyam Bane Gopal.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your conduct.
Limitations of liability :
- In no event shall Svyam Bane Gopal be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitations, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of Svyam Bane Gopal services.
- This arrangement may be terminated by Svyam Bane Gopal at any time, with or without cause.
- Svyam Bane Gopal reserves the right to refuse the use of services immediately in case your conduct is deemed by Svyam Bane Gopal to be in contravention of applicable acts, laws, rules and regulations or considered to be unethical / immoral.
Modification of Terms and conditions of service:
- Svyam Bane Gopal may at any time, without any prior notification to you, modify these terms of conditions.
- Please review the latest version of the terms and conditions before proceeding to avail the service.
- If you continue to use the service, it shall be deemed that you agree and abide by the modified terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions:
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Lucknow.
- Svyam Bane Gopal makes no representation that the services are appropriate for aspirant viewer in any other location except India as Svyam Bane Gopal operates and controls this websites from India.
- If any part of the agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law then the said provision will be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- You acknowledge that the relationship created through your use of this website shall be of principal to principal. You shall not represent yourself as a representative agent or employee of Svyam Bane Gopal.
- You represent and warrant that you’re not a minor (i.e., you are above 18 years of age) and that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement.
The terms and condition herein form an agreement. Please read this agreement carefully and if you are not agreeable to any terms and condition please do not proceed further. Proceeding further you signify that you read through, understood and accepted aforementioned terms and conditions of use of service. You must agree to the above terms and conditions in order to avail the services through the website. If you have any queries or need any clarification or assistance please contact us at email@example.com
Informed disclaimer Form :
- I acknowledge and certify that I have read in the language I know and understood by me /it has been explained to me in the language I know and understood by me and I have clearly understood the contents of the information material provided along with this data form and the contents of this data form.
- I confirm that I have provided accurate details of my history/all required information. I understand that me or my nominee or a data analysis shall upload my information as provided by me to “Svyam Bane Gopal”. I understand that Svyam Bane Gopal will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for consequences arising out of incorrect/ incomplete information provided.
- I confirm that it is my discretion to either receive/ decline/ or modify “Svyam Bane Gopal” recommendations in consultation with my mentor.
- I understand that Svyam Bane Gopal / mentor assume no liability or responsibility for the propriety, accuracy, or the completeness of content of Svyam Bane Gopal Website”.
- I understand that my information will be stored on “Svyam Bane Gopal Website” platform for suggestions. I understand that Svyam Bane Gopal, its mentors and staff shall in no way be held responsible in case of any consequences arising from the sharing of such data.
- I acknowledge that no guarantee or assurance has been made to me regarding the success of suggestions/plans suggested by Svyam Bane Gopal or any of its mentors.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTOOD THE ABOVE CONSENT AND THAT THE EXPLANATIONS REFERRED TO WERE IN FACT MADE TO ME AND THAT THE FORM WAS FILLED IN PRIOR TO USING “Svyam Bane Gopal Website”. I ALSO CERTIFY THAT I WAS GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO ASK QUESTIONS AND ALL OF MY QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN SATISFACTORILY ANSWERED.